It is only through the dedicated service of our volunteers that we are able to meet the needs of so many seniors in our area. There are many volunteer positions available in which we could use your service.
There are opportunities for:
- National Honor Society Students
- and Many More!
An hour per week can make a difference!
Click Here to fill out a volunteer application and please email the completed application to our Volunteer Coordinator Here or mail it to Jessica Shagonaby at 275 W. Clay Ave., Suite 100, Muskegon, MI 49440
Luncheon Center Volunteers
Our luncheon center program can only operate with seniors being involved in the operations. The centers are for you. There are numerous volunteer opportunities to keep you active.
- Setting Tables
- Serving Food
- Calling Bingo
- Advisory Council
- Special Events
- Kitchen Volunteers
Business & Service Organizations
- Help us with promotions by sponsoring, promoting and participating in one of our special events.
- Adopt a meal route and provide drivers one day a week.
- Sponsor special projects.
- Provide something special to Meals on Wheels participants (Valentine's, Place Mats, Easter Baskets, etc.).
- Become an Advisory Committee Member.