Our dedicated volunteers help us meet the needs of so many seniors in our area. Choose from a variety of volunteer opportunities with a time commitment that works for you.
There are opportunities for:
- National Honor Society Students
- and Many More!
An hour per week can make a difference!
Luncheon Center Volunteers
Our luncheon center program can only operate with seniors being involved in the operations. The centers are for you. There are numerous volunteer opportunities to keep you active.
- Setting Tables
- Serving Food
- Calling Bingo
- Advisory Council
- Special Events
- Kitchen Volunteers
Business & Service Organizations
- Help us with promotions by sponsoring, promoting and participating in one of our special events.
- Adopt a meal route and provide drivers one day a week.
- Sponsor special projects.
- Provide something special to Meals on Wheels participants (Valentine's, Place Mats, Easter Baskets, etc.).
- Become an Advisory Committee Member.