How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. For more information, please contact our Development Department.
AgeWell Services will gladly accept monetary donations in an amount you can afford.
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
Your gift as a memorial or as a living tribute to a friend, neighbor or loved one allows us to continue to provide one of life's basic needs: Food. Fill out the memorial/living tribute donations here.
Remember Us In Your Will
A great way to make a lasting contribution
Give a Gift of Stock
Often times this can actually increase your income
Other Ways To Give
Help us build a future - give to our endowment fund through the Community Foundation for Muskegon County at cffmc.org/give-now.
You can donate through our safe and secure PayPal account using your credit or debit card.
- Provide a Project Fresh Coupon to seniors to purchase $20 of fresh fruit and vegetables from some local farmer markets. $20 each.
- 5 Emergency Meal Boxes. $30 each.Polar Vortex Response. AgeWell Services was unable to deliver meals for 11 days this winter due to weather. $80 provides 1 meal a day for a senior for the 11 days we were forced to cancel routes and did not receive funding though incurred expenses. $80
- Feed a Senior for 1 Month. $125
- Delivery Van Monthly maintenance on our 6 vans including servicing, repairs, tires and van washing. $250
- 5 Small, 5 medium and 5 large coolers to keep food either hot or cold during transport. $325
- IPad Mini and scanner for Point of Sale system for senior Discount Dining Cards. $900
- Feed a senior for 6 months. $750
- One Laptop with Docking Station to support Meals on Wheels staff. $900 each
- Deliver nutritious meals to a homebound senior for 1 year. The visit from the friendly driver benefits the senior to feel more secure and less lonely. $1,500
- Technology Improvements. Purchase desktop and laptop computers, update operating system and memory on older existing computers increasing memory to perform services and report efficiently. $5,000
- One Energy and Water Efficient Conveyor Dishwasher. $11,000
- Dual Compartment Convection Steamer. $20,000
- Walk-in Cooler/Freezer to store produce purchased from local growers providing healthier meals to seniors who are homebound or dine at one of our Lunch and Activity Centers. Includes cement pad and electric service upgrade. $48,500
If you are interested in learning more about our Wish List, contact Diane Smith, Advancement Director at (231) 683-2651 or by email.