How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. For more information, please contact our Development Department.
AgeWell Services will gladly accept monetary donations in an amount you can afford.
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
Your gift as a memorial or as a living tribute to a friend, neighbor or loved one allows us to continue to provide one of life's basic needs: Food. Fill out the memorial/living tribute donations here.
Remember Us In Your Will
A great way to make a lasting contribution
Give a Gift of Stock
Often times this can actually increase your income
When shopping on Amazon, do it on smile.amazon.com and select AgeWell Services of West Michigan as your charity of choice. Shopping is the same, the only difference is portions of what your spend will be donated to AgeWell Services!
Other Ways To Give
Help us build a future - give to our endowment fund through the Community Foundation for Muskegon County at cffmc.org/give-now.
You can donate through our safe and secure PayPal account using your credit or debit card.
- Provide a Project Fresh Coupon to seniors to purchase $20 of fresh fruit and vegetables from some local farmer markets. $20 each.
- Feed a Senior for 1 Month. $125
- Delivery Van Monthly maintenance on our 6 vans including servicing, repairs, tires, and van washing. $250
- 5 Small, 5 medium and 5 large coolers to keep food either hot or cold during transport. $325
- Feed a senior for 6 months. $750
- Deliver nutritious meals to a homebound senior for 1 year. The visit from the friendly driver benefits the senior to feel more secure and less lonely. $1,500
- One Energy and Water-Efficient Conveyor Dishwasher. $11,000
- Dual Compartment Convection Steamer. $20,000
- Walk-in Cooler/Freezer to store produce purchased from local growers providing healthier meals to seniors who are homebound or dine at one of our Lunch and Activity Centers. Includes a cement pad and electric service upgrade. $48,500