How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. While we cannot advise you regarding your specific tax options, we're happy to answer any questions about your gifts. Please contact Advancement at 231-412-7966.
Your gift in memory of someone's life or to honor a friend, neighbor or loved one allows us to continue to provide one of life's basic needs: Food. Please note the details of your gift in the area for special instructions. You may also complete the form available here.
When shopping on Amazon, do it on smile.amazon.com and select AgeWell Services of West Michigan as your charity of choice. Shopping is the same, the only difference is portions of what your spend will be donated to AgeWell Services!
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
Give a Gift of Stock
If you'd like to make a donation of stock, please contact Advancement Director Diane Smith at 231-683-2651 or by email.
Remember Us In Your Estate Plan
Anyone can make a lasting impact by including AgeWell Services in an estate plan. Whether you make AWS the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or name us in your will or trust, your gift is a way to leave a legacy.
- Provide a Project Fresh Coupon to seniors to purchase $20 of fresh fruit and vegetables from some local farmer markets. $20 each.
- Feed a Senior for 1 Month. $125
- Delivery Van Monthly maintenance on our 6 vans including servicing, repairs, tires, and van washing. $250
- 5 Small, 5 medium and 5 large coolers to keep food either hot or cold during transport. $325
- Feed a senior for 6 months. $750
- Deliver nutritious meals to a homebound senior for 1 year. The visit from the friendly driver benefits the senior to feel more secure and less lonely. $1,500
- One Energy and Water-Efficient Conveyor Dishwasher. $11,000
- Dual Compartment Convection Steamer. $20,000
- Walk-in Cooler/Freezer to store produce purchased from local growers providing healthier meals to seniors who are homebound or dine at one of our Lunch and Activity Centers. Includes a cement pad and electric service upgrade. $48,500