How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information please contact us.
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
- 5 Emergency Meal Boxes - $30
- Fitness Membership to AgeWell Services Wellness Center for 1 - $100
- Feed a senior for 1 month - $100
- Food Preparation Table for Central Kitchen - $400
- Chromebook Internet Dependent Laptop Computers for Meal Sites - $400
- Feed a senior for 6 months - $600
- Plastic Food Model Kits for Nutrition Counseling - $700
- Desktop computers to replace 6 outdated machines in Computer Lab - $1,000 each
- Burner Gas Range Oven - $1,200
- Fitness Equipment: yoga mats, hanging system, dumbbell sets and bar weight sets - $1,300
- Mobile Phones for drivers to increase communication and safety - $2,000
- Final match for new client software - $2,500
- 5 pan Electric Steamer - $9,000
AgeWell Services will gladly accept monetary donations in any amount you can afford.