How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information please contact us.
Heels for Meals Tickets
You're invited to AgeWell's 5th annual Heels for Meals fundraiser to benefit our meal programs: Meals on Wheels and Meal Sites.
Saturday, April 21, 6-10 p.m.
Bella Maria's Event Center
513 W. Pontaluna Rd., Muskegon, MI 49444
Enjoy a delicious dinner, dessert bar, signature cocktails, hand painted wine and martini glasses, live band and auctions.
Tickets are $45 per person or a table of 10 for $400.
To purchase tickets through PayPal:
Select Heels for Meals in the drop down menu of red "Donate Today" box.
Type in the total cost of your tickets in the "Amount $:" box.
Select "Donate Now"
For more information call (231) 733-8636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
- 5 Emergency Meal Boxes - $30
- Fitness Membership to AgeWell Services Wellness Center for 1 - $100
- Feed a senior for 1 month - $125
- Registration fee and art supplies for AgeWell art students to enter a group piece in ArtPrize 2018. - $500
- Feed a senior for 6 months - $750
- Mobile Phones for drivers to increase communication and safety - $2,000
- 5 pan Electric Steamer - $9,000