How to Donate
AgeWell Services of West Michigan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 38-2033822. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. For more information, please contact our Development Department.
AgeWell Services will gladly accept monetary donations in an amount you can afford.
Many individuals and companies contribute products or services to AgeWell Services. Please contact us if you would like to contribute the gift of products or services.
Your gift as a memorial or as a living tribute to a friend, neighbor or loved one allows us to continue to provide one of life's basic needs: Food. Fill out the memorial/living tribute donations here.
Remember Us In Your Will
A great way to make a lasting contribution
Give a Gift of Stock
Often times this can actually increase your income
Other Ways To Give
Help us build a future - give to our endowment fund through the Community Foundation for Muskegon County at cffmc.org/give-now.
You can donate through our safe and secure PayPal account using your credit or debit card.
- 5 Emergency Meal Boxes - $30
- Fitness Membership to AgeWell Services Wellness Center - $100
- Feed a Senior for 1 Month - $125
- 4 Industrial Plier Staplers to secure and increase efficiency and be ergonomically correct for staff. - $150
- 42 Sheet pans used daily for cooking meals daily. - $310
- 5 Small, 5 Medium and 5 Large coolers to keep food cold during transport hot and cold. - $325
- Commercial Food Processor to puree meals for participants with difficulty chewing and swallowing. - $440
- 20 Full-size steam table pans used to reduce the use of disposable pans. - $490
- Registration fee and art supplies for AgeWell art students to enter a group piece in ArtPrize 2018. - $500
- Feed a senior for 6 months - $750
- Feed a senior for 1 year - $1,500
- Salad Spinner to purchase fresh lettuce from local farmers instead of using pre-packaged lettuce. - $2,000
- Walk-in Cooler/Freezer; cement pad and electric to store fresh produce from farms to tables of Meals on Wheels homebound seniors. - $48,500