Jun 10, 2016
Rep. Hughes schedules five June office hour sessions in Muskegon County
State Rep. Holly Hughes, R-Montague, has scheduled five office hour sessions throughout Muskegon County on Wednesday, June 22, inviting area residents to participate in a discussion on state government.
“I really enjoy meeting with constituents in person because I get to hear what is on their mind,” said Rep. Hughes. “Office hours help me to become an even better representative which is why we schedule so many each month.”
The June 22 office hours will be:
- 8-9 a.m. – Tanglewood Park Café, 560 Seminole Road, Norton Shores
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. – Sullivan Township Hall, 8138 Ravenna Road, Ravenna
- 11 a.m. – Noon – Casnovia Township Hall, 245 S. Canada Road, Casnovia
- 1 – 2 p.m.– Dalton Township Hall, 1616 E. Riley Thompson Road, Muskegon
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. – Book Nook and Java Shop, 8744 Ferry St., Montague
The office hours are open to the public and no appointment is necessary. Anyone unable to attend the office hour events can schedule an appointment or share their thoughts by calling Rep. Hughes’ Lansing office, toll-free, at 877-633-0331. Rep. Hughes can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at N-1195 House Office Building, P.O. Box 30014, Lansing, MI 48909.